Order your tickets on line or call 800-514-ETIX (3849). Select your specific seats by purchasing your tickets online using our new seating chart. For questions on tickets or the venue, call Max at 877-617-LOBS, Ext. 3.
General Admission (children)
- Children are 12 and under
- Children under 2 do not need a ticket
- Group discounts are available, please contact Chris Kyne at 508 308 8812
- Season parking available for $70
Tickets & Prepaid Parking
Season Box Seats
Preferred box seats for all seven Lobsters home matches and access to Boxholder Hospitality Area
Season Reserved Seats
Preferred reserved seating for all seven Lobsters home matches.
Pre-paid parking pass good for each of the seven regular season home matches
Corporate or Friends & Family Box Seat
- Four box section seats
- Four admissions to Boxholder Hospitality Area
- One season reserved parking pass
- Four World Team Tennis Super tiebreaker souvenir programs
- Name Plate
To order your tickets on line,
Group Sales (10+ people) — call Chris Kyne for details at 508-308-8812. Party tents available and include:
- Admission Ticket
- Private Tent (1 Hour and 45 Minutes)
- Player “Meet and Greet” in Private Tent
- Hors d’œuvres
- Cash Bar or Included Beverages (depends on package)
Events are rain or shine. If one set of tennis has been played, the match is considered complete and no refund will be issued. If less than a set has been played, the following will be offered: the ticket holder can move into an indoor venue (seating is limited and priority goes to season box and reserved ticket holders) or the customer can exchange tickets for similar tickets for another night.
There are no cash refunds on tickets. It is possible to change the ticket for a different night or to upgrade the seat to a better location.